Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LOVE


I have learned, I came alone and I have to go alone.. I have learned, People are with you only when they need you , not otherwise.. I have learned, Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately bring a blame on you, not appreciation.. I have learned , A simple lie by your close one can break you more than anything.. Ultimately.. I have learned, Love yourself & Love people but only if you can do it without expecting anything from them..and i have learned only love is a feeling which can create wonders as it is written in bible....

Love is patient, love is kind.
Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud.
Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not become angry easily.
Love does not remember wrongs done against it.
Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails
But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE.